Why should your company join the International Refrigerated Transportation Association (IRTA)? Here are 10 reasons why you should become a part of the leading association for the safe transportation of temperature-controlled products. Join now »
Connect with the Industry
Gain access to local, regional, national, and global logistics networks.
- IRTA Cold Chain Executive Connections – Join senior-level temperature-controlled transportation and logistics professionals to discuss the latest trends, challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
- Global Cold Chain Alliance Assembly of Committees – Held annually in Washington, DC, over 200 top executives in the temperature-controlled supply chain community come together to learn, network, and collaborate. The AOC Symposium features a spotlight on cold chain transportation education.
2. Committees and Task Forces
Join committees to network with your peers and help advance the work of IRTA and the Global Cold Chain Alliance. There are also opportunities to join ad hoc task forces to delve into specific critical industry issues, such as the Refrigerated Transportation Best Practices Task Force.
3. Online Community
Join the conversation in the GCCA Online Community where members can ask questions, network, and share best practices with colleagues from all sectors of the cold chain.
4. Global Cold Chain Directory
Membership in IRTA gives your company a listing in the Global Cold Chain Directory, the world’s largest directory of cold chain providers.
5. Thought Leadership
Become a thought leader in the industry by speaking at association events or writing articles for association publications.
Learn About Best Practices in Transportation
Receive guidance on operational best practices and advice regarding the proper storage and handling of refrigerated and frozen products.
6. Legal Advice from Scopelitis Garvin Light Hanson & Feary
Scopelitis Garvin Light Hanson & Feary (Scopelitis) is a law firm that specializes in transportation legal issues. Scopelitis lawyers help IRTA members understand if they need legal assistance with their transportation challenges at no cost. If it is determined that legal assistance is needed, IRTA members will receive a 10% discount on Scopelitis rates if they decide to use them as their legal representation. Learn more »
7. GCCA Inquiry Service
8. GCCA Online Learning
GCCA Online Learning offers a convenient and affordable way to advance your career or train employees with on-demand, self-paced courses in transportation and employee safety.
9. GCCA and IRTA Webinars
GCCA offers a number of webinars throughout the year that cover current cold chain trends or new technologies. Previous topics include Refrigerated Transportation and the Food Safety Modernization Act and Sanitary Transportation.
10. Food Freezing and Storage Calculator
The Food Freezing and Storage Calculator puts food freezing information right at your fingertips with information on nearly 1,000 products. It’s an essential tool for warehouse managers, truck drivers, and more.
Questions? Interested in learning more? Contact IRTA at +1 703 373 4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.