Scholarships for WFLO Institute
The World Food Logistics Organization (WFLO) in collaboration with our sponsor, RefrigiWear, awards scholarships for the WFLO Institute to outstanding employees of IARW member companies. This year we are awarding three scholarships to public refrigerated warehousing employees – one for each Institute location and a third for the new Women in the Cold Chain Scholarship – to attend the 2018 WFLO Institute.
- WFLO Institute East Scholarship – Atlanta, Georgia, January 27-31, 2018
- WFLO Institute West Scholarship – Los Angeles, California, March 3-7, 2018
- Women in the Cold Chain Scholarship – to attend either program
Each Scholarship Includes:
- Registration for a WFLO Institute training program
- Special recognition
Scholarship Evaluation Criteria:
- How the institute will affect their ability to become a future leader in the industry
- The individual’s attitude, leadership skills and overall dedication to the industry
- Their current status as a high-performing professional member of your organization
Nominations of individuals are accepted as well as self-nominations. The deadline to apply is October 31, 2017.
Please take time to nominate one of your company’s up-and-coming leaders to attend and further their education of the industry and your business.