The Global Cold Chain Alliance’s (GCCA) Employment Law Service Provider Jackson Lewis has developed a program designed to equip labor practitioners with new and innovative strategies to develop and implement a labor relations plan that addresses the varied organizing challenges employers may face in 2017. With a focus on pre-petition organizing and card-signing, this simulation will provide a new experience for those who have attended previously.
The program, Remaining Union Free: A Counter-Organizing Simulation, will take place on the following days:
- March 1-2, 2017 – Nashville, TN
- March 21-22, 2017 – Chicago, IL
- May 22-23, 2017 – San Francisco, CA
- June 28-29, 2017 – Atlanta, GA
- September 25-26, 2017 – Las Vegas, NV
- November 8-9, 2017 – Chicago, IL
As GCCA’s Employment Law Service Provider, Jackson Lewis assists GCCA members with their workplace safety, health and employment law issues. Learn more about the services Jackson Lewis provides to GCCA members.