The Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA), in partnership with its affiliate organizations the International Association For Cold Storage Construction (IACSC) UK and the Food Storage & Distribution Federation (FSDF), will host its next European Warehouse Council meeting and Cold Chain Executive Connection Networking Reception on November 29 in Leeds, United Kingdom.
The GCCA Warehouse Council meeting is an exclusive venue for warehouse members to learn about the latest trends at country level across Europe – and sometimes beyond, hear from colleagues, and exchange views on the future of the sector.
To complement these storage-oriented conversations, the Cold Chain Executive Connection Reception will provide senior temperature-controlled logistics operators (warehousing, transportation, food processing, production, retailers etc.) both educational and networking functions. Suppliers and contractors must sponsor to attend these events.
Who can attend:
- Temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics operators
- Suppliers and contractors must sponsor to attend these events
|European Warehouse Council meeting (GCCA warehouse members) and Lunch||10:30 – 14:00|
Facility visit (open to both Warehouse Council and CCEC participants)
To GCCA Member New Cold, in Wakefield, a fully-automated cold storage warehouse with a total storage capacity of 55,000 industrial block pallets.
A bus will be organised to depart from the hotel at 14:30 sharp.
|14:30 – 17:00|
Cold Chain Executive Connection (CCEC) Reception & Networking
(Open to cold-chain operators – warehouse, transportation, food processing and production, retailers etc. Suppliers and contractors must be sponsors to attend)
The reception will feature short presentations on hot issues and new developments in the cold storage, construction and transportation sectors:
|17:00 – 20:00|
Sponsoring the GCCA Cold Chain Connection Networking Reception gives GCCA associate (supplier and contractor) members exclusive access to temperature-controlled logistics operators attending both the GCCA Connection Reception and European Warehouse Council Meeting.
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Direct access to a targeted quality-driven audience of potential customers and bespoke brand exposure
- Unique insight into the trends and challenges pertaining to warehouse operators
- Ability to participate in roundtable discussions and meet with participating operators
- Display banner at both European Warehouse Council Meeting and Cold Chain Connection Networking Reception
- Distribute leaflets or brochures and give-aways at event
- Access to facility visit
- Attend Warehouse Council Meeting as an observer (one participant from sponsoring company)
- Receive list of participants
For all inquiries, contact our European Director Julie Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32 496 065 865.
Event Presented By
Event Sponsored By
November 29, 2017
10:30 am - 8:00 pm
Clayton Hotel Leeds