Air & Sea Cargo Americas will bring together top executives from all sectors of the aviation, maritime and logistics industries to exchange views and experiences to enhance the growth of the cargo industry in the Western Hemisphere. Airports, seaports, exporters, shipping lines, freight forwarders, shippers, importers, consignees, equipment and technology suppliers, among others, will interact, exchanging ideas and information. Topics will include security, regional consolidation, manufacturer and shipper needs in high growth cargo, trade facilitation, improving productivity, speed and service quality, responding to market changes and demands from shippers, consolidators and forwarders, and controlling costs while streamlining customer services. Learn more
Chairman for the International Refrigerated Transportation Association (IRTA), a GCCA Core Partner, Robert Fay will be participating on the Perishables Forum panel. More information can be found below.
Perishables Forum (East Hall)
Thursday 2 November
Topic: For many years Miami has dominated the transportation of perishable goods. The speakers of this panel will address the following:
- What are the trends and new distribution channels?
- How does the new Ocean-to-AirTransshipment Program expedite the delivery to Latin America of perishables arriving by ship?
- Emir Pineda, Manager. Aviation Trade & Logistics Marketing, MDAD
- Christine Boldt, Executive Vice President, Association of Floral Importers of Florida (AFIF)
- Emily Stavis, Director of Imports, Stavis Seafoods
- Edgar Baldizon, General Manager, Cabal Foods LLC
- Juan Carlos Serna, VP Global Product Development, CEVA Logistics
- Robert H. Fay, President, Florida, Florida Freezer
- Nigusu Worku, Regional Director Sales and Services USA, Ethiopian Airlines
November 1, 2017 - November 3, 2017