The Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) will host a Cold Chain Executive Connection (CCEC) Networking Reception following the 2017 GCCA Warehouse Council Meeting on 29 November in Leeds, United Kingdom. The reception will take place 17:00-20:00 at the Clayton Hotel Leeds. It will provide senior-level temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics operators (warehousing, transportation, food processing, production, retailers etc.) educational and networking opportunities.
Who can attend:
- Temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics operators
- Cold chain leaders employed with food processing, production, and retail companies
- Members of IACSC UK
- Please note: Suppliers and contractors must sponsor to attend these events
Facility visit (limited number of seats, pre-registration required)
14:30 – 17:00
To GCCA Member New Cold, in Wakefield, a fully-automated cold storage warehouse with a total storage capacity of 55,000 industrial block pallets.
A bus will be organised to depart from the hotel at 14:30 sharp.
Cold Chain Executive Connection (CCEC) Reception & Networking
17:00 – 20:00
(Open to cold-chain operators – warehouse, transportation, food processing and production, retailers etc. Suppliers and contractors must be sponsors to attend)
The reception will feature short presentations on hot issues and new developments in the cold storage, construction and transportation sectors:
- “Brexit and Outlook For A Frictionless Supply Chain”, Chris Sturman, Chief Executive, Food Storage & Distribution Federation, an affiliate partner of GCCA
- “Cold Storage Construction Trends and Innovation”, Peter Clayton, International Association For Cold Storage Construction (IACSC) UK, a Core Partner of GCCA
- “Construction Best Practices – Scope and Benefits for the Temperature Controlled Environment Community”, Grant Klucknor, Executive & Technical Committee member of IACSC UK
- Snapshot of the Transportation Market
Sponsoring the GCCA Cold Chain Connection Networking Reception gives GCCA associate (supplier and contractor) members exclusive access to temperature-controlled logistics operators attending both the GCCA Connection Reception and European Warehouse Council Meeting.
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Direct access to a targeted quality-driven audience of potential customers and bespoke brand exposure
- Unique insight into the trends and challenges pertaining to warehouse operators
- Ability to participate in roundtable discussions and meet with participating operators
- Display banner at both European Warehouse Council Meeting and Cold Chain Connection Networking Reception
- Distribute leaflets or brochures and give-aways at event
- Access to facility visit
- Attend Warehouse Council Meeting as an observer (one participant from sponsoring company)
- Receive list of participants
For all inquiries, contact our European Director Julie Hanson at email@example.com or by phone +32 496 065 865.
Clayton Hotel Leeds
Leeds, LS11 9AT
GCCA has arranged a room block for participants. Should you need accommodation, please contact Julie Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Presented By
Event Sponsored By
November 29, 2017
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Clayton Hotel Leeds