The table-top/trestle table expo is a supplier’s best venue for talking face-to-face with top temperature-controlled warehousing & logistics decision makers. Delegates come to the Summit prepared to make important purchasing decisions about products and services to make their business more successful. Space is limited.
Exhibit Space Information
Exhibit space is available in increments of two (2) meter draped trestle tables (Six (6) feet). Please note: To qualify to exhibit, Global Cold Chain Alliance or RWTA dues must be paid in full. Standard exhibits typically consist of pull-up banners, table-top displays, and products samples that can either fit on or behind the table-top area. The table-top exhibit space provided that includes a 2-meter draped table and chairs is not designed to accommodate full sized exhibit displays (3m x 3m Table-Top Exhibit). Exhibit displays must not obstruct other exhibits or feature side walls that interfere with the line of sight. All exhibits are subject to review of show management and must be submitted for approval if they fall outside of the “standard exhibit” description above. The exhibit hall is fully carpeted.
|Table Top Display||$4,000||$3,000|
- Access to attendee list with contact details
- Company name on the event website
- Company name and contact information in Onsite Program and Conference Mobile App
- 2 Metre draped Trestle table and 2 chairs
- One (1) Summit delegate registration included in the exhibit fee (additional booth personnel can register at 25% discount)