Cold Chain Café
Wednesday, 18 October, 1:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
The goal of the Cold Chain Café is to create an exchange of ideas and stimulate facilitated discussion on critical industry issues. Participants choose from 8 different topics, join the table at which the issue is being discussed, and spend an allotted time frame sharing ideas and experiences with others at the table.
A networking reception for attendees will immediately follow the Cold Chain Café from 3:15pm – 4:15pm.
- Giving Back – Collaboration with Food Banks and Other Charitable Organisations
- Innovative Ways to Increase Profitability
- Reducing Energy Costs: Low-Cost and No-Cost Solutions
- Enhancing Automation
- e-Commerce – How it Has and How it Will Impact the Supply Chain
- Driver Relations and Improving Truck Turn Times
- Talent: Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding
- Worker Safety