Cloverleaf Cold Storage, a leading 3PL warehousing and custom meat process organization seeks a Director of Operations for the facilities in their Ohio region.
The successful leader will:
- Be responsible for the management of all regional warehouse and processing operations and staff. Ensure the success of its employees and promote a safe working environment.
- Work collaboratively with internal leadership and team members throughout the company to drive the Cloverleaf operational system as well as HR, Safety, procurement and continuous improvement objectives.
- Possess a passion for results, attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals and very strong analytical skills.
- Pursue and encourage others to pursue opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills. Train and develop robust facility management and operational teams.
- Be knowledgeable of refrigeration concepts, forklift maintenance programs and export operations.
- Illustrate proficiency in computer applications using MS Office and warehouse operating systems.
- Visit facilities on a frequent basis to ensure company policies and operating procedures at being observed and properly executed including examining labor productivity, operating costs, customer issues and employee matters.
- Promote successful business opportunities by engaging in customer relations.
- Understand and apply rates, margins and adjust workflow for optimal results.
- Possess strong financial and business acumen. Understand and apply rates, margins and adjust workflow for optimal results.
- Lead through others including being able to motivate and hold those accountable to their commitments.
A minimum of 8-10 years job related experience as a either a Regional Director or multi-site Warehouse Plant Manager is required. Overnight travel is required as position dictates.
Bilingual desired. Pre-employment drug test required. Excellent pay and benefits are available. EOE
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org