Members can access past presentations from all association events. In case you were unable to attend or would like to review a session, we’ve posted presentations from the 2014 IARW Heartland Chapter Meeting below. You will need Adobe Reader and be logged in as a member to view these presentations.
- What: 2014 IARW Heartland Chapter Meeting
- When: October 2-3, 2014
- Where: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Energy Efficiency: Incentive Programs & Emerging Technologies – Josh Bachman, PE, Cascade Energy, Inc.
- How Exposed Are You?* – Connie Phipps and Paige Lowder, Lockton Companies
- HR Best Practices – Ken Wentz, Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Pallet Rack Safety and Maintenance – Carlos Oliver, Frazier Industrial Co.
- Retaining Employees and Addressing Safety Issues* – Connie Phipps and Paige Lowder, Lockton Companies
- State of the Industry – Corey Rosenbusch, Global Cold Chain Alliance
- Staying Cool and Minimizing OSHA Risk in Refrigerated Warehouses – Avi Meyerstein, Esq., Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Growing a Sustainable Company – Kelsey Cummings & Aaron Raftery, SmartWatt Energy Inc.
Don’t see a presentation? We are unable to post some presentations due to copyright or confidentiality agreements. If you don’t see a presentation here, please contact GCCA at email@example.com or +1 703 373 4300.