Government Connection Blog – GCCA Government Affairs is committed to keeping the cold chain industry abreast of current, policy issues that are affecting your business. These are the big issues affecting your business now. Subscribe to the Government Connection Blog to get updates in real-time.
Join the conversation on legislative and regulatory issues impacting the cold chain in the Government Affairs Forum. Open to all GCCA Members.
- Upcoming Events – View a list of upcoming events that feature government affairs programming.
- Webinars – Purchase and download past webinars on important legislative and regulatory issues.
- Archived Presentations – Download past presentations from GCCA events.
- 13 Key Elements of FSMA: Sanitary Food Transportation Act – Read about the key elements that are likely to be in play during the rule-making process for the Sanitary Food Transportation Act.
- Food Safety Modernization Act Compliance Guide – The Global Cold Chain Alliance developed this guide to help cold storage operators understand major FSMA requirements.
- Facts About GMOs – As a member of the Coalition for Safe, Affordable Food, GCCA is committed to providing consumers with safe products. The use of genetically modified (GM) ingredients is not only safe for people and our planet, but also has a number of important benefits. Learn more about GMOs from The Facts About GMO, a project of The Grocery Manufacturers Association.
- IARW Compliance Overview – Learn about the most common reporting requirements faced by cold storage operators in the United States. Action items are annotated with an arrow sign.
- Using IARW as U.S. Agent for Registration of Food Facilities – Food facilities located in the United States and foreign facilities that intend to export product into the United States are required to register with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. International members can use IARW as a U.S. Agent.