Members can access presentations from all past association events. In case you were unable to attend or would like to review a session, we’ve posted presentations from the 125th IARW-WFLO Convention below. You will need Adobe Reader and to be logged in as a member to view these presentations.
- What: 125th IARW-WFLO Convention
- When: April 16-19, 2016
- Where: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- The New Reality of Food Regulation – Dr. Barbara Rasco, University of Idaho/Washington State
- Developments in Caloric Cooling from Iowa State – Dr. Joe Sebranek, Iowa State University
- Irradiation of Produce – Dr. Elhadi Yahia, Universidad Autonoma de Queretaro
- Economists, Cold Storage, and Other Great Thoughts – Robert Litan, Brookings Institute
- Frost Removal: Horizontal Directional Boring – Mark LaCroix, Net Zero Alliance
- Benefits of Microwave Tempering – Stephen King, Ferrite Microwave Technologies
- Small Charge Ammonia Systems* – Kurt Liebendorfer, Evapco
- ESOP: Another Alternative – Rich Bauer, Southeast Food Distribution
- Building Effective Leadership Teams – Doug Harrison, VersaCold Logistics Services
- Small Business Opportunities* – John Naylor and Ron Buford
- Automation – the USCS Story* – Mike Lynch, United States Cold Storage
* Please note that not all presentations are made available for download online due to copyright restrictions.