On October 13, 2015, the Global Cold Chain Alliance partnered with the U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration, USAID, the East African Community and the East African Business Council to host the first East Africa Cold Chain Symposium in Nairobi, Kenya. Close to 90 cold chain professionals from East Africa and government dignitaries participated in the program.
These presentations are available to the public for complimentary download. Select the session title to download. You will need Adobe Reader to view the files.
- GCCA’s Cold Chain Assessment: The Kenyan Case Study – James “Rusty” Eason, Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) & CEO, Chelsea International Cold Storage and Logistics, LLC
- Connecting the Links in the Cold Chain Panel Discussion:
- Guy Symondson, Regional Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa, International Procurement & Logistics
- Jane Ngige, CEO, Kenya Flower Council*
- Machira Gichohi, CEO, Agricom Resource Center*
- Tech Solution Session: Safe, Fast and Efficient – the Cold Chain of the Future:
Interested in accessing even more cold chain resources? Learn more about GCCA and membership.