Gain access to the only performance and benchmarking data for the temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics industry. Since 2001, IARW has been collecting and compiling data to help temperature-controlled 3PLs evaluate their operations and performance. Now the benchmarking program offers an online platform for easy input of data and secure, customized analysis to benchmark your warehouse against others in the industry.
There are two ways to access this invaluable information:
(1) Online Productivity and Benchmarking Tool
(2) IARW Productivity and Benchmarking Executive Summary.
(1) Online Tool*
IARW Warehouse members can participate in a web-based survey and reporting platform. Report information using a brand-new, easy to use online tool. Then, benchmark yourself against other cold storage facilities in North America.
If your company has multiple warehouse facilities, an account for each facility will be required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to create an account for your facility.
Within the online tool, there are two levels of access:
- Basic Access allows you to enter your facility’s data, benchmark that data against all other facility participants, access reports, and utilize three filters:
- Warehouse Size (by feet3 / meters3)
- Warehouse Type (Production/Commodity vs. Distribution/Import Export)
- Warehouse Location: Region
- Premium Access allows you the benefits of Basic Access plus five additional filters to perform advanced data analytics:
- Warehouse Age
- Leased vs. Owned Warehouse
- Percentage of Case Pick
- Inventory Turns Per Year
- Percentage of storage by type of storage space (using 4 different types of storage options)
*Note: Access to the online tool is only available to active members of the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses. Learn more about membership.
(2) Executive Summary
In addition to the online platform, the IARW Productivity and Benchmarking Executive Summary provides a comprehensive overview of the results of the survey data in an easy-to-understand narrative. The report is an invaluable resource to help you better understand what the data means. Note: the report will be available on November 1, 2016 and will only analyze data submitted prior to September 23, 2016.
Online Tool participants can download the report free of charge, by logging in to the online tool. Non-participants may purchase the executive summary in the GCCA Store. Buy now »
|Online Tool (Basic)||Online Tool (Premium)||Executive Summary|
|Early Bird Participant
facility who entered data prior to September 23, 2016
facility who entered data after September 23, 2016
any company who did not input data into the tool
|Buy Now »||Buy Now »||Buy Now »|
**If you participated in the online tool before September 23, 2016, contact email@example.com to receive your discount code.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding account creation, basic vs. premium access, or inputting data.