The Graduate Institute Professional Development Program is a three-day industry-specific training program for professionals engaged in temperature-controlled logistics who have graduated from the WFLO Institute.
The training is designed to be the pinnacle experience for graduates of the three-year WFLO Institute. With the ever-changing environment of the temperature-controlled logistics industry, it is important that middle managers are prepared with the knowledge and skills to take on the future challenges of the industry. This program prepares them for those challenges by equipping them with critical thinking and leadership skills needed to succeed.
Criteria to Attend
- Students must be a graduate of the WFLO Institute.
- Each participant must have graduated at least two years prior (2014 and before) to the 2016 program.
- Space is limited to 35 students; register early to secure your seat!
- What: 3rd WFLO Graduate Institute
- Where: Palmer House Hilton, Chicago, Illinois, US
- When: June 19-22, 2016
- Participate in highly engaging, scenario-based learning utilizing real-world case studies
- Apply the content that you learn in meaningful ways that will impact your on-the-job performance
- Develop leadership and management skills
- Share best practices with peers and learn from others’ experiences
- Network with other WFLO Institute graduates
- Learn from industry experts at the Global Cold Chain Expo