Get involved with the GCCA AOC Symposium by submitting an AOC Symposium Education Session Proposal by June 25. Symposium education sessions are concurrent, strategy sessions that provide the latest on the industry’s most important trends and issues.
Proposal Preparation and Design
We seek session proposals that take chances with topics and formats in ways that best communicate trends and issues as well as field expertise. Submit your proposal regardless of session type, length, or room set. We are particularly interested in cutting edge topics on the latest trends in refrigerated warehousing and logistics, and specific solutions that attendees can use in their companies.
All proposals should fall under one (or more) of the four specified tracks: Engineering, Administration, Operations, Transportation.
Selection Criteria and Timeline
- Proposals due: Thursday, June 25, 2015
- Notification of selection: Friday, July 3, 2015
- PowerPoint presentations due from speakers: Friday, July 17, 2015
- Presentation date: Sunday, JUly 26, 2015
Proposals will be reviewed for quality and completeness using the following criteria:
- Application is complete, the presenters are identified, and the topic is well conceived.
- Session uses best practices in the field of temperature-controlled logistics and refrigerated warehousing.
- Session presenters and content reflect a substantial understanding of the issues and/or trends presented.
- An innovative format engages the audience and strengthens the presentation of the session.
If two session proposals are similar, the presenters may be contacted to determine if they will be willing to collaborate on the session.
Sessions may not be used to sell a vendor’s services or products; our sponsorship opportunities are available for this purpose. See our sponsorship opportunities.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions on the AOC Symposium proposal process.