Why should your company join the International Association for Cold Storage Construction (IACSC)? Here are just a few reasons why you should become a part of the leading association for experts in temperature-controlled design and construction.
Develop Your Business
- IACSC members can exhibit at and/or sponsor a diverse range of GCCA cold chain industry events, including these:
- IACSC Conference & Expo is the only event dedicated to temperature-controlled construction and featuring educational programs, networking events, and an expo.
- Global Cold Chain Expo is the world’s largest cold chain expo attracts more than 15,000 key decision makers from retail, foodservice, processing, production, distribution, logistics, and transportation.
- IACSC members can advertise in Cold Facts Magazine, Cold Connection e-Newsletter, the Global Cold Chain Directory mobile app, or online.
- Receive a complimentary listing in the Global Cold Chain Directory app.
- Proudly display the IACSC logo on your website and in your marketing materials to demonstrate your commitment to excellence in the cold storage industry
Connect with the Cold Chain Industry
- Connect with your peers and customers at events throughout the year.
- Join the GCCA Online Community, an exclusive, private online forum where members can ask questions, discuss industry issues, and connect
- Volunteer to serve on a committee and work with other cold chain industry professionals to address pressing industry trends
Protect Your Business
IACSC gives members a voice in Washington, DC, liaising with government decision makers and providing members with tools to proactively influence public policy impacting the cold chain industry.
Stay Up-to-Date on Industry Trends and Best Practices
- The IACSC-IARW Guide to Effective Design, Maintenance, and Modernization provides a deep dive into the physical structure of a temperature-controlled warehouse, refrigeration engineering, material handling, and more
- Cold Connection e-Newsletter provides weekly updates on the cold chain industry with helpful tips and resources to grow and improve your business
- COLD FACTS Magazine provides in-depth industry analysis every other month
- White papers and guides, written by members for members, will keep you up-to-date on the latest best practices and technology
- Take advantage of complimentary webinars held throughout the year or purchase a discounted subscription to our online training library.
Read to join? Apply for membership today.