Launched in 2018, this award is organized by the Global Cold Chain Alliance and its Core Partner the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses. The Europe Future Leader Award recognizes outstanding young professionals in the European cold storage industry.
How To Apply
- Download the 2018 Europe Future Leader Award Nomination Information Packet for a detailed view of the application, judging process, eligibility, and expectations.
- Download the Application Form
The application form requires you to submit:
- Completed application form
- 1-page resume
- 1-page personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation
Complete applications consisting of the application form, resume, personal statement, and letters of recommendation should be forwarded to JHanson@nullgcca.org by February 23, 2018.
Benefits of Participating in the Award
- Each finalist will compete for the Europe Future Leader Award at the 2018 European Cold Chain Conference; 14-16 March in Antwerp, Belgium.
- The Europe Future Leader Award Winner will receive a travel stipend up to $2,500 USD to attend the 2018 Global NextGen Award Competition at the Global Cold Chain Expo; 25-27 June 2018 at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL USA.
- Broaden knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Meet many key players in the temperature-controlled logistics industry
This award is open to all employees of all GCCA warehouse and transportation operator member companies who:
- Are 35 years of age, or younger as of 1 April 2018
- Have demonstrated excellence in their work
- Have demonstrated potential to excel further in any of the many facets within the industry
- Have worked within the industry for a minimum of three years and have a broad knowledge of the refrigerated warehouse.
- Are from any section of the industry including commercial, administrative, technical, engineering, accounting, sales, handling, service, or management
- Possess insight into their organization’s strategic values and direction, policies
- Are available to attend the European Cold Chain Conference and Global Cold Chain Expo
Please contact Julie Hanson at JHanson@nullgcca.org.