The Global Cold Chain Alliance is pleased to announce its next Brazilian Cold Chain Connection taking place on 12 December 2023 in Recife, Pernambuco.
GCCA’s Cold Chain Connections are regional events designed to provide temperature-controlled logistics companies, builders, and suppliers with networking opportunities across Brazil in an informal atmosphere.
This event is specifically designed for temperature-controlled logistics operators – warehousing.
GCCA operator members and non-member logistics companies are invited for free access.
Associate members and industry suppliers can attend as a sponsor.
Not a member? Contact Tatiana Nascimento
Friday 8 December
|10:00-10:30||GCCA Brazil General Updates|
|10:30-11:30||Opening general discussions|
The sponsoring of the Brazilian Cold Chain Connections are available for GCCA associate and CEBA members. Sponsorship provides exclusive access to decision makers from temperature-controlled logistics companies attending as well as unique insights into industry trends and developments in the region.
Benefits of sponsoring include :
- Logo recognition on event website and all event-related communications, including social media publications
- Direct access to a qualified audience of potential customers
- Ability to participate in roundtable discussions
- Receive list of participants (subject to attendees’ approval in compliance with LGPD)
- Display banner at event
- Leaflets, brochures and give-aways at event
- Two registrations for the event
The sponsorship fee is R$10.000,00.
Sponsorship is available to GCCA members only. Interested to join? Contact Tatiana Nascimento
For sponsorship inquiries or booking, contact GCCA Global Senior Director of Business Development James Rogers
For all other inquiries, contact GCCA’s Director of Brazil Isabela Perazza