Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
2021 Share Groups Program
Connectivity matters to essential industries. GCCA’s Share Groups program provides cold chain functional leaders with opportunities to develop relationships and discover new ideas via open, peer-driven discussions.
Biannual meetings provide an intimate forum to share ideas and information on common challenges and opportunities with fellow cold chain warehouse operators in IT/Technology, HR/Talent, Finance, and Marketing.
HR & TALENT SHARE GROUP
Ideal Participants: CHO, EVP/SVP/VP/Dir., HR, Talent, Workforce Development
FINANCE SHARE GROUP
Ideal Participants: CFOs/Controllers, EVP/SVP/VP/Dir. Finance
TECHNOLOGY SHARE GROUP
Ideal Participants: CIO/CTO, EVP/SVP/VP/ Dir. IT & Technology
MARKETING SHARE GROUP
Ideal Participants: CMOs/EVP/SVP/VP/ Dir. Marketing, Customer Development
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
- Two in person meetings w. facilitation annually
- Member driven topics and agenda development
- Timing: Q2 (Tentative May/June) & Q4 (Tentative Sept./Oct.)
- One meeting typically held in conjunction with GCCA industry event
- One meeting typically stand-alone (hotel or member facility)
- Supplemented with virtual conference formats as needed
- Meeting agendas and discussion topics developed by members for members
- Access to a private virtual community to continue the conversation between in-person meetings
- Opportunity to qualify for discounted promotions for select GCCA programs and services
- Exposure to relationships, information and insights that could have an immediate positive impact on your business
SHARE GROUP FEES: $2,750 per person annually
Costs cover meeting space, facilitation, and meals/refreshments as applicable. Participants are responsible for their own related travel costs, etc.
Contact Erin Grady at email@example.com for more information.