Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
GCCA is pleased to announce its Southwestern Region Cold Chain Connection on August 23 and August 24 at the Westin Dallas Stonebriar in Frisco, Texas.
Designed to bring together GCCA members and suppliers in-person in full adherence to public health recommendations. GCCA’s Cold Chain Connection format will include an educational industry presentation, networking reception, and dinner on the evening of August 23, followed by an opportunity to have some fun by participating in an industry golf event on August 24.
The Westin Dallas Stonebriar
1549 Legacy Drive, Frisco, TX
- 4:00 PM CT Industry Presentation (Lonestar Room)
- 5:30-6:30 PM CT Reception (Lonestar Room)
- 6:30 PM CT Dinner (Lonestar Room)
- 7:00-9:00 AM CT Boxed Breakfast Pick Up
- 9:00 AM CT Golf Tee Off Shotgun Start (Fazio Course)
- The registration fee of $249 a person covers reception & dinner, breakfast, and golf fees*.
- Not a golfer? No problem! Register for just $149 for meals only (no golf option).
A discounted room rate is available at the Westin Dallas Stonebriar. Click here to make a reservation.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Contact James Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.