The Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) will host its next European Cold Chain Connection in collaboration with the Danish Cold Storage Association on Wednesday, the 13TH of November in Copenhagen, Denmark. This event provides temperature-controlled logistics professionals with learning and networking opportunities, as well as a study tour to industrial facilities in the cold chain.
The Cold Chain Connection events bring together decision makers from all segments of the temperature-controlled logistics - warehousing, all-type transportation, FMCG, retail, food processing, production, retailers, pharma etc. These unique events offer both educational and networking functions where professionals can share views on the sector, best practices and standards, while learning from thought leaders as well as from each other.
Please note: Suppliers and building contractors must sponsor to attend these events.
The programme will span from 12h00 to 21h30 and include a Learning Session with an expert, Facility Visits and a Networking Evening.
- 12h-13h - Welcome & arrivals
- 13h-14h - Learning session - Health & Safety
- 14h-18h - Facility Visits
- 18h30-21h30 - Meet & Greet (networking evening)
Cold Chain Connection:
- Open to GCCA warehouse and transportation members, Danish Cold Storage Association warehouse and transportation members...
- Suppliers and contractors must sponsor to attend the event.
To register for this event or for any question, contact our European Director Julie Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsoring the GCCA Cold Chain Connection events gives GCCA associate members (supplier) and building members (contractor) exclusive access to decision makers from temperature-controlled logistics companies attending, as well as unique insights into industry trends and developments.
The value of the sponsorship is €2,000 per company, sponsorship is open to multiple companies. (€2,900 for non-member vendors)
Benefits of sponsoring include:
• Direct access to a qualified audience of potential customers
• Unique insight into the trends and challenges pertaining to temperature-controlled logistics
• Ability to participate in sector discussions and meet with participating operators
• Bespoke brand exposure
• Access to facility visits
• Display banner at event
• Distribute leaflets or brochures and give-aways at event
• Sponsorship includes participation of maximum two representatives of the sponsoring company
For all inquiries, contact our European Director Julie Hanson at email@example.com or by phone +32 496 065 865.