Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
*Time posted in CET
Learn all about the property insurance market for cold storage!
Cold store operators have seen their building and fire insurance premiums increase significantly in the past few years. What has caused this market distortion? What are the challenges in various countries across Europe? How will the insurance market evolve in the next years? What considerations should warehouse operators take to optimize their insurance coverage?
A panel of experts will address these questions in the « Cold Storage Property Insurance » webinar on 24 June from 17:00 to 18:00 CET.
The panel includes insurance experts, cold storage professionals and fire prevention specialists:
• Christophe D’haeyere, Risk Consultant, Product Manager Property and Construction, Vanbreda Risk & Benefits
• Koen Glorieux, Lead Underwriter Property, Property & Casualty BE, MS Amlin
• Andrew Lawrence, Director, Magnavale Ltd
• Jose Luis Rodriguez, Director Operations & Business Development Spain, Lineage Logistics
• Ben van Leeuwen, Global Business Development Manager, Frigolanda Cold Logistics Group
This session is part of the Digital Learning Essentials series, an initiative of the World Food Logistics Organization. WFLO is a core partner of the Global Cold Chain Alliance.
GCCA members: complimentary
Non members: EUR 79
Use the REGISTER NOW button at the bottom of this page. For membership inquiries, contact Julie Hanson, GCCA Europe.
Building and technology member companies can benefit from thought-leadership exposure through unique sponsorship of GCCA’s Digital Learning Webinars. If you are interested to know more, contact Julie Hanson, GCCA Europe Director.