Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
Your safety is our priority!
GCCA is fully committed to taking appropriate precautions to provide a safe and healthy environment for all conference attendees in compliance with local sanitary regulations.
Following the latest Dutch government release on 25 February 2022, the following rules are now in application:
- Opening and closing times are no longer restricted
- Covid Certificate is no longer required
- Face masks are no longer required except in the public transport and airport
- Seating is free
- Social distance of 1.5 meter is no longer required
- A negative test is required in places with more than 500 people. This rule is not applicable for trade fairs and congresses.
COVID-19 has not disappeared!
Check travel requirements for entering the Netherlands on the official Dutch government website
Make sure you check any other travel requirement from your country of origin when planning your visit to Rotterdam.
Frequently Asked Questions about GCCA Conferences and COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
What measures are being implemented to provide a safe and healthy environment for GCCA attendees?
The wellbeing of all conference attendees and hotel’s guests is our highest priority. GCCA is working diligently in our commitment to provide a safe and hospitable environment for all attendees. GCCA and the hotel have taken the following extra measures:
- In the public areas and at registration there will be disinfectant liquid stands to disinfect hands
- There will be a no-handshake policy at the conference and in the hotel
- The hotel has ordered special equipment, chemicals and personal protective equipment
- The hotel room attendants will disinfect daily the remote control, light switches, all door handles in each hotel room. In addition, the housekeeping team will do the same in the public areas every hour.
If you belong to one of the risk group listed below, we impress upon you not to participate at an upcoming GCCA Conference out of consideration for others and public health.
- traveled to an area with an increased level of coronavirus less than 14 days before the conference
- if you have had contact to a person with a confirmed coronavirus infection
- if you are experiencing typical symptoms (fever, coughing, shortness of breath)
Rest assured that the safety of our 25th GCCA European Conference attendees has the highest priority for us and that we will take all necessary precautionary measures.
For more information on COVID-19, visit the following resources
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
World Health Organization (WHO):
2019-nCoV Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
Information for Travelers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html