Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
The 2021 virtual European Cold Chain Conference will address topical issues that are so dear to third-party temperature-controlled logistics, highlight current trends and outlook for the future. Leading industry and business experts will share their knowledge and thoughts, ideas, and solutions on the following themes:
- Cold Chain Customer Landscape & Perspectives
- "Low Tech vs High Tech » - latest trends and innovation in automation as a means to mitigate labour challenges and investment risk for SMEs
- Transportation Electrification & Sustainability - current state and future
- Cybersecurity, A Real Threat For 3PLs
- Refrigeration Systems And New Alternatives For The Future
- Brexit Today & Upcoming Challenges For 2022
- 2021 Europe Future Leader Award Competition
- Interactive Cold Chain Café - thought-provoking roundtable discussions on carefully selected topics
2020 Educational Programme On Demand
The 2020 European Cold Chain Conference provided insights into The New Shape Of The Cold Supply Chain & Global Trends; Energy & Sustainability; Labour & Talent Management; Controlled-Environment Building & Innovations; Operational Excellence, Transportation Optimisation, Quality Control & Risk Mitigation; 2020 Europe Future Leader Award Competition.
Recordings of these sessions are available for purchase in our online store.
GCCA Members can download the presentation slides from the conference at no cost here.
Contact Julie Hanson for more information.