Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
The Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) will host its European Warehouse Council meeting on Monday 23, November in Belgium.
The GCCA Warehouse Council meeting is an exclusive venue for cold chain operator members to learn about the latest market developments at country level across Europe – and sometimes beyond. Participants will get unique insights from industry peers and can exchange views on current challenges and the future of the sector.
European Warehouse Council Meeting:
- Complimentary for GCCA operator members, Affiliated Association Operator Members (UK Cold Chain Federation, Nekovri) and non member guests.
Sponsoring the GCCA Warehouse Council Meeting provides GCCA associate members (supplier and contractor) with exclusive access to decision makers from temperature-controlled logistics companies attending, unique insights into industry trends and developments.
Note: Sponsorship is limited to two sponsors
Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Attend the Warehouse Council Meeting as an observer
- Direct access to a qualified audience of potential customers
- Unique insight into the trends and challenges pertaining to temperature-controlled logistics
- Receive list of participants (subject to attendees’ approval in compliance with GDPR)
- Bespoke brand exposure
- Display banner at event
- Distribute leaflets or brochures and give-aways at event
- Sponsorship includes participation of maximum two representatives of the sponsoring company (the maximum number of representatives will be determined based on the total number of meeting attendees)
- Sponsorship includes Early Arrivers’ Dinner
For all inquiries, contact our European Director Julie Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32 496 065 865.