Exhibit at IACSC 2018
The IACSC Expo is a supplier’s best venue for reaching builders and other cold chain construction and engineering decision-makers. Participants come to the conference prepared to make important purchasing decisions. The expo features the latest technologies, solutions, products and services from some of the most respected names in the industry.
Space is limited and typically sells out within one month after registration launch. Table Tops are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Pricing & Specifications
|IACSC Member||$2,950 USD per table-top|
|IARW-Only Member (Includes 2018 IACSC membership) Contact James Rogers to join IACSC and reserve exhibit space.||$3,337.50 USD|
|Non-Member (Includes 2018 IACSC membership) Contact James Rogers to join IACSC and reserve exhibit space.||$3,375 USD|
- One (1) attendee registration is also included in the exhibit fee. Additional attendees from exhibiting companies must register at the member rate
- Each expo location consists of one (1) 6-foot draped table and chairs. The exhibit hall is fully carpeted.
- Table-top assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
View the Expo Map and Reserve A Table
Room: Milano 3,4, 7 & 8
The expo will be open during the following days and times:
|Exhibitor Set-Up||Tuesday, November 6||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Breakfast||Wednesday, November 7||8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.|
|Refreshments in the Expo||Wednesday, November 7||10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.|
|Lunch in the Expo||Wednesday, November 7||12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.|
|Breakfast in the Expo||Thursday, November 8||8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.|
|Refreshments in the Expo||Thursday, November 8||10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.|
|Exhibitor Breakdown||Thursday, November 8||1:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.|
Shipping, Power, and Audio/Visual Order Forms
Wired Internet Services Form (wireless internet will be available complimentary)
What Type of Companies Exhibit?
|Cold Storage Contractors||Doors||Eligibility|
|Energy Efficiency Solutions||Fire Detection Systems||Flexible Walls|
There are three eligibility requirements for participation in the IACSC Expo:
- Exhibiting company must be members of the International Association for Cold Storage Construction (IACSC) and 2017 dues must be paid
- Each company representative participating must be fully registered for the conference (see event rates & fees)
- Exhibit space payment must accompany table top exhibit reservation
How to reserve a table top
Follow these steps to reserve your table top:
- Login to the website. Under the “Events” tab at the top, select "Upcoming Trade Shows" from the dropdown list.
- Select "2018 IACSC Expo"
- Select "Add a Booth"
- Either choose a booth number from the drop-down menu and hit "Search" OR leave the booth number menu empty and select "Search" (If you do not see a booth number in the drop-down, it has already been reserved and is unavailable)
- Hit "Select" next to your desired table top. It should appear in gray when the cursor is moved away from the item
- Click "Save and add booth personnel"
- Select your booth person from the drop-down list - NOTE: If you would like to register someone who is not listed, please contact me
- Hit "Save & Checkout" and review your order
- If all the information looks correct, click "Check-Out" and select your payment method
Please note your reservation is not complete until you select “Submit Order” on the final page of the checkout menu
The exhibitor indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the International Association for Cold Storage Construction, its officers and staff members, and the hotel, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any actions, losses, costs, damage, claims, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from any damage to property or bodily injury to exhibitor, his agents, representatives, or employees by reason of the exhibitor’s occupancy or use of the decorator, drayage company and/or exhibit. In assuming the full risk of loss or damage to its equipment, supplies, and exhibited goods, the exhibitor acknowledges that IACSC is not obligated to maintain insurance coverage for the exhibitor’s equipment and materials, and that if the exhibitor desires insurance it must obtain its own.
Exhibitors who cancel less than sixty (60) days prior to the exhibit will be responsible for the full cost of their space, unless the space is resold. If the space is resold, exhibitors will receive a full refund less an administration fee. If an exhibitor fails to appear without prior notification, they will be responsible for the full cost of the exhibit space.