Don Schlimme Future Leader Award Competition
We are pleased to announce that the 2018 Don Schlimme Future Leader Award nomination process is open! All temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics leaders are encouraged to facilitate this important award program by recognizing our future leaders.
Finalists from the application round will compete for the Don Schlimme Future Leader Award at the 2018 IARW-WFLO Convention at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island near Jacksonville, FL.
- Brian Murphy, Regional Accounting Manager Northeast, United States Cold Storage
- John Holthus, Operations Manager, Henningsen Cold Storage
- Marquel Broussard, Container & Warehouse Office Coordinator, New Orleans Cold Storage
Benefits of Participating in the Award
- The Don Schlimme Future Leader Award Winner will receive a travel stipend up to $2,500 to attend the Global NextGen Award Competition at the 2018 Global Cold Chain Expo in Chicago, IL.
- Broaden knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Meet many key players in the temperature-controlled logistics industry