Host a Team Meeting at Convention
If your company plans to send a group of individuals to the 127th IARW-WFLO Convention, consider it as an opportunity to host team-building activities or team meetings.
Each GCCA event builds in time without programming to allow companies to host team-building and/or conduct business meetings. Numerous member companies have taken advantage of this in the past and so can you!
Benefits of hosting a team meeting at Convention:
- Discounted group rates to attend Convention
- GCCA staff will help your team reserve a meeting space, coordinate A/V needs as well as food and beverage requirements.
- Plenty of opportunities for your entire team to network with industry peers
- Educational program is open to all team members in attendance
- An efficient and cost-saving way to combine two meetings into one trip!
If you have any questions about sending a team or who from your organization should attend this year’s Convention, please contact GCCA Manager of Global Membership Alice Schneider at email@example.com or +1 703 373 4300 ext. 219.