Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
Time posted in EST, United States.
The WFLO and LixCap, a GCCA member, have identified market opportunities for investment cold storage at key air and maritime trading hubs in Bangladesh. Our market study findings, including sample projects and facility layouts, will be presented by experts in the TCL sector. The presentation and Q&A will focus on locations with the highest potential for the expansion of third-party cold chain logistics providers.
This event is sponsored by the Bangladesh Trade Facilitation Project funded by the United States Department of Agriculture and is presented in collaboration with Venture37. The project aims to expand regional and international trade in agricultural goods by addressing systemic constraints at Bangladeshi ports; simplifying and automating import and export processes; improving the capacity of government agencies, laboratories, and warehouses; and by fostering private and public investment in cold storage facilities and temperature-controlled logistics.
Join this webinar at 8 AM ET/6 PM BST to:
- Learn about the important role Bangladesh plays in regional supply chains for perishable foods and pharmaceuticals.
- Receive timely and critical market data regarding growing demand for cold chain in Bangladesh.
- Understand the specific opportunities for cold storage investment in Bangladesh.
- Mohamed Saad El Jai, Economist and Project Manager, LixCap
- Manuel Cabrera Kabana, Chairman, International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- Shiselle Povedano, Assistant Project Manager and Research Analyst, LixCap
- Harshal Surange, Cold Chain Expert, Director and CEO, ACR Project Consultants Pvt. Ltd
- Amanda Brondy, Senior Director of International Projects, Global Cold Chain Alliance