Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
Event time posted in Eastern Standard.
Cost: $0 member/$99 non-member
Join ndustrial to hear how they’re helping customers correlate energy-spend to operate at the lowest possible cost-per-unit of production. With the experience that comes from analyzing tens of millions of data points daily from both new and legacy equipment in temperature-controlled facilities, ndustrial will share case studies that demonstrate the real-world impact of energy efficiencies on the bottom line.
Join ndustrial CEO Jason Massey and ENGIE Senior Technical Advisor Donovan Dawson, who will discuss:
- How to reduce energy intensity and increase margins without ripping and replacing existing control systems
- How to make real-time decisions that maximize production and margins
- How to protect yourself from unpredictability and avoid another ERCOT-style energy pricing disaster
- How to monetize energy loads, on your terms, without impacting production
- How to future-proof your cold storage business against coming market changes
This session is sponsored by ndustrial as part of the Digital Learning Essentials series, an initiative of the World Food Logistics Organization. WFLO is a core partner of the Global Cold Chain Alliance.
Attending the 130th IARW-WFLO Convention next month in Austin, Texas?
Be sure to introduce yourself to members of the ndustrial team who will also be in attendance. Say “hi” to them in the Supplier Showcase and don’t miss their Tech Talk on the General Session stage.