IRTA Names 2014-2015 Officers
New officers and directors of the International Refrigerated Transportation Association (IRTA) were recently elected by the IRTA membership.
Chris Mnichowski, President and CEO of CTI Freight Systems, Inc. the parent of Cold Train Intermodal and CT Cartage, was elected 2014-2015 Chairman of IRTA.
Jim Gray (K&J Trucking, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA) was elected Vice Chairman and Matt Luckas (Hanson Logistics, St. Joseph, Michigan, USA) was elected Treasurer.
Newly elected directors of the IRTA Board of Directors elected include: Gregg Bostick, Americold, Atlanta, Georgia, Brendan McCahill, Datamyne Inc., Miami, Florida, Eric Olafson, Port of Miami, Miami, Florida, Josh Malkin, On a Roll Trucking, Buffalo Grove, Illinois, Diogo Lobo, Lineage, Colton, California, and Leonard (Bud) Rodowick, Thermo King, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The following IRTA Board of Directors were renominated and have accepted the nomination: Peter Hurme, Cargo Business News, Seattle, Washington, Tom Keefer, Port of Wilmington, Wilmington, Delaware, Debbie McDowell, Seaonus, Jacksonville, Florida, Keith Mowery, United States Cold Storage, Voorhees, New Jersey, and Barbara Pratt, Maersk Line, Madison, New Jersey.
Other members of the IRTA Board of Directors include:
- Jeremy Dailami, England Logistics, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Dan Egan, Mode Cold, Columbus, Georgia, USA
- Robert Fay, Seminole Rail, Fort Myers, Florida, USA
- Stephen J. Galati, Esq., Mattioni, Ltd., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Brenda Goble, Preferred Freezer Services, Jacksonville, Florida, USA
- Todd Lanter, Henningsen Transportation Services, Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA
- John LaRue, Port of Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Charlie Myers, Uship.com, Midlothian, Virginia, USA
- Peter Skoufalos, Brown Gavalas & Fromm LLP, New York, New York, USA
- Paul Zottoli, MSC, New York, New York, USA
Established in 1994, the International Refrigerated Transportation Association (IRTA) is an international, nonprofit organization serving the refrigerated transportation industry. IRTA is committed to promoting and strengthening the refrigerated and transportation logistics industry. IRTA (www.irta.org) is a Core Partner of the Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA), which represents all major industries engaged in temperature-controlled logistics.