How Do We Calculate Warehouse Member Dues?
IARW Warehouse Members dues are based on company’s gross refrigerated space. Dues are billed on a sliding scale. Regardless of your company’s space, there are minimum dues for annual membership in IARW. Minimum dues differ by country or region. Members outside the United States receive regional discounts. Calculate Your Dues
|United States||Minimum dues: US$1,773|
|Canada||Minimum dues: US$1,518|
|All other countries||Minimum dues: US$975|
Eighteen percent of your dues support the World Food Logistics Organization (WFLO)
Definition of Gross Refrigerated Space
Gross refrigerated space, on which dues are based, represents the total cubic refrigerated space, including freezers, coolers, and docks, from wall to wall, ceiling to floor, with no deduction for aisles, columns, coils, etc. This includes all space owned or operated by a member or an affiliate of a member. Not included are buildings used in their entirety for storage of product owned by the member or buildings leased in their entirety with no operating personnel supplied by the member company. However, any facility covered by the IARW Insurance Program must be included for dues purposes.
Dues Sliding Scale (US$)
- $2.109 per 1,000 ft3 on first 840,336 ft3
- $0.958 per 1,000 ft3 above 840,336 ft3 up to 5 million ft3
- $0.902 per 1,000 ft3 above 5 million ft3 up to 10 million ft3
- $0.769 per 1,000 ft3 above 10 million ft3 up to 15 million ft3
- $0.535 per 1,000 ft3 above 15 million ft3 up to 20 million ft3
- $0.312 per 1,000 ft3 above 20 million ft3
- First quarter: Full dues must accompany the application
- Second quarter: Three- quarters (¾) dues
- Third Quarter: One-half (½) dues
- Fourth Quarter: October - December dues waived; dues for the next year must accompany application
There is a one-time processing charge of $175.00 per facility. This fee covers the cost of sending each facility technical manuals and other important information.
Do you have a question about annual dues or membership? Please contact Alice Schneider firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 703 373 4300 for questions about membership or our dues structure.