License of GCCA and Core Partner Association Logos to Members
Companies with active membership may download and use association logos in marketing materials and on websites. Please note, you will only be able to download logos for organizations in which you have active membership. If you have questions, please contact GCCA at +1 703 373 4300 or email@example.com.
Please read this agreement carefully. By signing your name and clicking on the "Submit" button, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you have any questions or concerns about this agreement, please call GCCA headquarters at +1 703 373 4300.
- The logos are the property of the Global Cold Chain Alliance ("GCCA"), International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses ("IARW"), World Food Logistics Organization ("WFLO"), International Refrigerated Transportation Association ("IRTA"), and the Controlled Environment Building Association ("CEBA"), hereafter referred to as "The Associations." The Associations' logos may be used by members with active membership in GCCA, IARW, WFLO, IRTA, or CEBA in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Use of one or more of the logos shall constitute consideration for, agreement to, and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of this license by the user:
- The logos are the sole and exclusive property of The Associations. These logos may be used only by The Associations' members in good standing if, and only if, such use is made pursuant to the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. Any failure by a user to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein may result in the immediate revocation of this license, in addition to any other sanctions imposed by The Associations. The Associations also reserve the right to revoke this license without notice for any reason, with or without cause. The interpretation and enforcement (or lack thereof) of these terms and conditions, and compliance therewith, shall be made by The Associations in its sole discretion. Upon termination of this Agreement, the user must immediately discontinue all use of the logos and remove the logos from all materials displaying the logos.
- As set forth on the Attachment, the logos are made available to The Associations members in good standing in camera-ready, printed form in color and/or black [modify accordingly for electronic media]. The logos may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form as produced by The Associations. The logos are two-color. The official colors of the logos are Pantone Matching System (PMS) 3005 and Cool Gray 8. The logos must be printed in their official colors or in black.
- The logos may be used in a professional manner on the user's business cards, stationery, literature, advertisements, web site, or in any other comparable manner to signify the user's membership in The Associations. The logo may never be used independent of the term "MEMBER," as set forth on the Attachment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the logos may not be used in any manner that, in the sole discretion of The Associations: discredits The Associations or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others; violates any law, regulation or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between The Associations and the user, including but not limited to any use of the logos that might be reasonably construed as an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or certification by The Associations of the user, the user's business or organization, or the user's products or services, or that might be reasonably construed as support or encouragement to purchase or utilize the user's products or services.
- Use of the logos shall create no rights for users in or to the logos or their use beyond the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. The logos shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive intellectual property of The Associations. The Associations shall have the right, from time to time, to request samples of use of the logos from which it may determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Without further notice, The Associations reserve the right to prohibit use of the logos if it determines, in its sole discretion, that a user's logo usage is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, otherwise could discredit The Associations or tarnish its reputation and goodwill, or the user is not a member of The Associations in good standing.
- No association, agency, apparent agency, employer/employee relationship, partnership, or joint venture of any kind is created by this Agreement. The Associations are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the user, nor may the user speak or act for, or otherwise legally bind, The Associations. The user hereby indemnifies, defends, and holds The Associations, its successors and assigns, and its directors, committee members, officers, employees, members, representatives and agents, harmless from and against any and all loss, liability, damage, claim, suit, demand and expense, including, but not limited to, taxes, fines, penalties, court costs and attorneys fees, arising in connection with or related to any act or omission (including, without limitation, any breach of this Agreement) of the user.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A. without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law thereunder. Exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute between the parties resides in federal or State courts located in Alexandria, Virginia, U.S.A., and the parties agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties as to the subject matter referenced herein. No agreement, statements, or representations not contained in this Agreement shall have any force and effect.
- Any questions concerning use of the logos or the terms and conditions of this license should be directed to the The Associations' Headquarters at +1 703 373 4300.