128th IARW-WFLO Convention
Members can access presentations from all past association events. In case you were unable to attend or would like to review a session, we’ve posted presentations from the 128th IARW-WFLO Convention below. You will need Adobe Reader and to be logged in as a member to view these presentations.
- What: 128th IARW-WFLO Convention Presentations
- When: 7 April - 10 April 2019
- Where: Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico
STATE OF THE ASSOCIATION
KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS (In order of presentation)
- The Hacker’s Blacklist: Critical Cybersecurity Threats & Solutions
- Sileo's Cyber Security Roadmap
- CIS Cyber Framework
- Top 10 Internet of Things Threats
- John Sileo, President & CEO, Sileo Group, Inc.
- The Power of Frozen
- Alison Bodor, President and CEO, American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI)
- 3PLs In An Increasingly Craft/Local/Clean Label World: The Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams Experience
- John Lowe, CEO, Jeni's Ice Creams
- Can I Have Your Attention? Focus Your Team and Get Stuff Done in the Distracted Workplace
- Curt Steinhorst, Author, 'Can I Have Your Attention?'
- The Importance of Railcars in the Cold Chain
- Herman Haksteen, CEO, MHW Group
- Mark Swensen, Group Lead Transportation, KraftHeinz Company North America
- Warehouse AGVs in Frozen Operation
- Jacquelene Brotherton, Transport Manager, Oxford Logistics Group
- Tales of Global Warehouse Automation
- Jonas Swarttouw, U.S. Country Manager, NewCold Logistics
- Piet Meijs, VP Business Development, NewCold Logisitcs
- Cybersecurity Considerations & Ransomware
- Steve Tippmann, Executive Vice President, Tippmann Group/Interstate Warehousing
- Best Practices in Recruiting Associates
- Moderator: Jeremy Lurey, President & CEO, Plus Delta Consulting
- Panelists: Mickey Hoffman, Vice President of Corporate Development, United States Cold Storage, Inc.
- Lori Cogit, VP Human Resources, RLS Logistics Corporate