Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
New Deadlines - CEBA Built by the Best Award
The deadline for both project eligibility and the overall submission for the CEBA Built by the Best Award have been extended to accommodate a number of exciting design-build projects.
New project eligibility window
- Projects completed on time and within budget between January 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020.
New award submission deadline
- The new deadline is July 31, 2020
Buildings recognized with the Built by the Best Award seal represent some of the most innovative and complex facilities around the world built according to the intricate, unique standards set forth by the controlled environment building industry.
Finalists will present their award entries (typically with their customer on stage) as case studies to their peers at the 40th annual Controlled Environment Building Association (CEBA) Conference, taking place November 10-12 in Rancho Mirage, California. Award candidates that are not able to present at the conference with members from both sides of the project may be disqualified from winning. If your company has restricted travel due to COVID, please contact Cathy Lada for options.
The winner is named at the Conference. The winner and finalists are also recognized in GCCA's Cold Facts magazine, on the website, in social media, and press releases.
2019 finalists and winners:
- Winner - Tippmann Innovation
- Finalist - Primus Builders
- Finalist - United Insulated Structures Corp.
Who's eligible to enter?
- Contractor/Design-Build companies, Processor/End-User/Warehouse/Third-Party Logistics companies, and supplier sub-contractors worldwide that are association members who have completed an eligible project on time between January 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020.
June 29, 2020