Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
Global Cold Chain Alliance's Virtual Innovation Program continued strong through its second week of education and first week of business-to-business collaborations. The week began with Cold Chain Collaboration, which provides attendees the ability to virtually meet with partners and peers for private meetings in a convenient, flexible, and safe way. These B2B meetings facilitate strategic dialogue to expand existing relationships and access new business contacts.
Cold Chain Education Essentials for Week Two included:
- Ensuring a Safe and Efficient Industrial Refrigeration Operating Environment, led by International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration President Gary Schrift and Technical Director Eric Smith
- Warehouse Automation Advances for a Changing Cold Storage Supply Chain, led by Lineage Logistics General Manager Michael Buenger and Swisslog Representative Craig Keenan
- Human Resources (HR) Knowledge Share Roundtable, sponsored by Frazier Industrial Company
- Best Practices in the Sanitary and Safe Transportation of Perishable Products, led by Trailiner Corp. President and CEO Amber Edmondson; Great Plains Transport VP and Business Development Director Lee Neal; and Lineage Logistics Director of Food Safety Stephen Neel
- Aplicación de Tecnología para Ahorro Energético en Bodegas Frías, led by Red Polar SAS Gerente General José Uribe Castillo
- Innovative Energy Usage Allocation Technology Solutions for Multi-Tenant Cold Storage Warehouses, led by Alliance Industrial Refrigeration Services, Inc. Senior Project Engineer George Botich and President of Operations Richard Drones, as well as Davis Partners President Daniel Karcher
Did you miss any VIP sessions from Weeks 1 and 2? Register for the Virtual Innovation Program and find them in our Sessions On Demand library.
The Cold Chain Collaboration continues this week and enables strategic dialogue between warehouse/3PL attendees and key industry suppliers. Visit the B2B Company Directory in the Virtual Innovation Program platform to find featured companies available for meetings.