Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
Europe Future Leader Award
This award is organized by the Global Cold Chain Alliance and its Core Partner the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses. The Europe Future Leader Award recognizes outstanding young professionals in the European cold storage industry.
Europe Future Leader Award Winners
|Steve Plant, Grocontinental||2017 winner of the UK Young Manager of the Year Award, FSDF|
|Cavan McKenna, XPO Logistics||2016 winner of the UK Young Manager of the Year Award, FSDF|
|Kane Thomason, XPO||2015 winner of the UK Young Manager of the Year Award, FSDF|
How to Apply
The application process for the 2020 award is now open. Applications will be accepted through 28 February 2020. Click here to apply for the 2020 Europe Future Leader Award.
The application form requires you to submit:
- Completed application form
- 1-page resume
- 1-page personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation
Benefits of Participating in the Award
- Finalists will compete for the Europe Future Leader Award and participate in a leadership development experiences at the European Cold Chain Conference
- If selected as the Award Winner, they will receive a travel stipend up to $1,500 USD to attend and compete in the Global NextGen Award at the Cold Chain Conference and Expo in September 2020.
- Broaden knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Meet industry leaders in temperature-controlled logistics
This award is open to all employees of all GCCA warehouse and transportation operator member companies who:
- Are 35 years of age, or younger as of 1 April 2020
- Have demonstrated excellence in their work
- Have demonstrated potential to excel further in any of the many facets within the industry
- Have worked within the industry for a minimum of three years and have a broad knowledge of the refrigerated warehouse.
- Are from any section of the industry including commercial, administrative, technical, engineering, accounting, sales, handling, service, or management
- Possess insight into their organization’s strategic values and direction, policies
- Are available to attend the European Cold Chain Conference and Cold Chain Conference & Expo
Please contact Julie Hanson.