The Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) Crisis Management Go Team is prepared to serve you under a variety of crisis situations including an ammonia leak, warehouse fire, or food recall.
When the Go Team is activated, GCCA staff will initiate a conference call of these specialists who will ask questions, review circumstances and advise you, the operator, on best “next steps” in the process.
Due to the complexity involved in bringing this team together, this special service is reserved as a member benefit.
In the event of an emergency, please contact GCCA as soon as possible by calling:
- During normal GCCA HQ business hours* call Madison Jaco at +1 703 373 4300 ext. 215
- After normal business hours call +1 903 245 7842
For non-emergency inquiries, submit an inquiry online or contact
Madison Jaco via email at email@example.com.
*Between 9 a.m. ET and 5 p.m. ET
Our Crisis Management Go Team includes the following industry experts:
- Mike Jahncke, Ph.D., Virginia Tech
Food Scientist and WFLO Scientific Advisory Council (SAC) Chairman
- Denny Heldman, Ph.D., The Ohio State University
Food Engineer and Member of WFLO SAC
- Faris Karim, Ph.D., Kansas State University
Ammonia Expert and Member of WFLO SAC
- Paul Singh, Ph.D., Michigan State University
- Kevin Philips, Scopelitis
Warehouse Law Expert
- David Binder, Tanner Industries
- Joe Howard, Lockton Companies
Warehouse Legal Liability Insurance Expert
- Tracey Wild, Lockton Companies
Warehouse Insurance Expert
For additional information on crisis management best practices, please utilize the GCCA resource – the IARW Guide to Effective Warehouse Crisis Managment.