GCCA Africa General Risk & Insurance Seminar
In case you were unable to attend or would like to review a session, we’ve posted presentations from the GCCA Africa General Risk & Insurance Seminar below.
When: 2 March 2023
Where: Johannesburg, South Africa
1. South Africa’s Trade Space in 2023: Risks & Rewards
Presenter: Chris Hattingh, Head of Policy Analysis, Centre for Risk Analysis
2. Major Hazard Risk Assessments at Ammonia Refrigeration Plants
Presenter: Claude Thackwray, CEO, MHR Consultants
3. Navigating the Future of Cold Storage Supply Chain: The Importance of Corporate Governance and Risk Management Systemisation in and Evolving Industry.
Presenter: Nico Snyman, Founder & CEO, Crest Advisory Africa
4. Servitization in the HVAC&R Industry: When to Transfer Technology and Environmental Risk
Presenter: Samuel Jacobs, Executive Head: Business Development, Energy Partners Refrigeration.
5. Considerations for Severe and Continued Loadshedding on Insurable Risks and Other Risks to Watch Out for.
Presenter: Michael Davies, Business Resilience Leader Africa, Marsh
6. Insurance and Compliance Considerations for Cold Storage Operations
Presenter: Morne van Zyl, Risk Manager, Marsh
7. Cyber Insurance
Presenter: Sizwe Cakwebe, Cyber Risk Manager, SHA Risk Specialists as division of Santam
8. Case Study: Industrial Scale Water Harvesting
Presenter: Andrew Minnaar, Director, AMC Engineers
9. Kingspan Real Case Fire
Presenter: Tammy Grove, South Africa Manager, Kingspan Insulated Panels & Dr Phillip de Vos PrEng, Devotec
10. Crisis Management Manual Implementation
Presenter: Andrew Perks, Ammonia Expert, A. Perks Enterprises
11. Lessons Learned: Implementing a Crisis Management Plan
Presenter: Larna Jodamus, Compliance Manager, CCS Logistics
Members have access to all past event presentations. If your company is a member and you're unable to download a presentation, please contact us email@example.com or Lvanderberg@gcca.org