Launched in 2017, this award is organized by the Global Cold Chain Alliance and its Core Partner the International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses. The Latin America Future Leader Award recognizes outstanding young professionals in the Latin American cold storage industry.
How To Apply
- Download the 2017 Latin America Future Leader Award Nomination Information Packet for a detailed view of the application, judging process, eligibility, and expectations.
- Download the Application Form.
The application form requires you to submit:
- Completed application form
- 1-page resume
- 1-page personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation
Complete applications consisting of the application form, resume, personal statement, and letters of recommendation should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20, 2017.
Benefits of Participating in the Award
- Each Latin America Finalist will compete for the Latin America Future Leader Award at the 2017 GCCA Latin America Cold Chain Congress; November 12-14, 2017 in Mexico City, Mexico.
- The Latin America Future Leader Award Winner will receive a travel stipend up to $2,500 USD to attend the 2018 Global NextGen Award Competition at the Global Cold Chain Expo; June 25-27, 2018 at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL USA.
- Broaden knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Meet many key players in the temperature-controlled logistics industry
This award is open to all employees of all IARW warehouse member companies who:
- Are 35 years of age, or younger as of April 1, 2018
- Have demonstrated excellence in their work
- Have demonstrated potential to excel further in any of the many facets within the industry
- Have worked within the industry for a minimum of three years and have a broad knowledge of the refrigerated warehouse.
- Are from any section of the industry including commercial, administrative, technical, engineering, accounting, sales, handling, service, or management
- Possess insight into their organization’s strategic values and direction, policies
- Are available to attend the Latin America Cold Chain Congress and Global Cold Chain Expo
Please contact Debbie Corado at email@example.com.