Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
Anthony M. Leo WFLO Scholarship Nomination
Submit a Nomination: Anthony M. Leo WFLO Scholarship for the 2023 WFLO Institutes
In honor of all he did for the association and the industry, the Anthony M. Leo WFLO Scholarship was created to support this new scholarship program. The scholarship will cover an individual’s registration, airfare, hotel, meals and other honors over 3 years.
Nominate one of your company’s up-and-coming leaders to attend one of the WFLO Institutes and further their education of the industry and your business.
They will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- How the Institute will affect their ability to become a future leader in the industry
- The individual’s attitude, leadership skills and overall dedication to the industry
- Their current status as a high-performing professional member of your organization
Who Should Apply?
Students from every professional area come to the Institute to enhance their individual specialty while developing a 360-degree understanding of their company and the third-party cold chain logistics industry. The program is tailored for current or potential supervisors and managers in the following areas: • Operations • Administration • Engineering • Marketing • IT • Construction • Sales • Human Resources
NOMINATIONS OPEN October 27, 2022
NOMINATION DEADLINE IS November 18, 2022
SELECTIONS WILL BE MADE BY November 30, 2022
Application Review Task Force
The recipients of the 2023 Scholarship will be chosen by a group of industry executives including a representative from RLS Logistics and his Leadership Forum peers:
- Lori Cogit, RLS Logistics
- Andy Fisk, Vertical Cold Storage
- Bryan Hedge, RLS Complete
- Jason Lafferty, RLS Arcadia
- Charlie Newell, Minnesota Freezer Warehouse Company
- Frank Plant, San Diego Refrigerated Services
- Mike Pokel, Midwest Refrigerated
- Tim Siddiq, MW Cold
In 2022, RLS Logistics will match contributions made to the Anthony M. Leo WFLO Scholarship in order to send a second individual to the Institute each year.
Thank you to our contributors! View contributors here.