Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
Cold Chain Collaboration - Virtual B2B Meetings - is not a virtual tradeshow. The B2B Meetings Program enables strategic and pre-scheduled dialogue between GCCA members and key industry contacts.
To provide quality connectivity and business conversations that would have occurred at both the IARW-WFLO Convention and GCCA Cold Chain Conference & Expo, GCCA has built a virtual business meeting platform for members from across the world to engage in strategic dialogue to expand existing relationships and provide access to new business contacts.
Benefits of Participating
- Efficient Program & Platform – Pre-scheduled meetings ensure that the time spent participating delivers the same ROI as an in-person event in a more streamlined approach and with greater value than waiting in a virtual booth.
- Convenient & Flexible Process – Meetings occur via video over a two-week period to provide scheduling flexibility and convenience. Instead of asking you to schedule 3 full days to participate in a virtual event, meetings will be spaced out over a two-week period to compliment your business development activities and enhance your productivity. The B2B Meetings won’t take over your week, they will supplement it.
- Dynamic & Custom Experience – Through the B2B platform, participants can host 1 on 1’s or invite teams (up to 25) in their branded meeting suite to engage with one another. The meeting suites provide in-platform high-quality video connectivity, the ability to showcase video, slide deck presentations, and share sales and marketing information.
- Exposure Opportutnies – Not only will participants receive branded meeting suites to host clients, they will also receive heightened exposure through marketing of their participation, in platform discoverability of their company profile, and by featuring a multitude of content to educate buyers.
- Comfort & Safe Environment– Participating through GCCA, buyers and sellers can feel confident they are communicating in a safe and secure environment. Since all communication goes through the platform, customers can feel at ease engaging with new prospective partners. Scheduling and messaging can be linked to email, providing multiple ways to schedule meetings with one another.
Grow and Strengthen Your Network
The temperature-controlled logistics industry is more essential than it has ever been and the need for dialogue has never been greater. With industry partners unable to connect in-person, the Cold Chain Collaboration Virtual B2B Meetings program provides a streamlined solution that convenes the industry. Leverage the investment GCCA has made in this custom platform to communicate with all your clients and prospects in one place to discuss their 2021 needs and upcoming plans. There is no better way to drive your business development activities for the coming year!