Get Tools and Information in our Coronavirus Webportal>>
Certified Cold Carrier Program Participants
A GCCA Program designed to recognize carrier organizations for their commitment to sanitary and safe transportation of perishable products.
Companies that have currently met the requirements of being a certified cold carrier:
- Charger Logistics Inc
- FFE Transportation Services
- GFA Rail Services, Inc.
- Great Plains Transport
- JB Hunt
- Midwest Refrigerated Services, Inc.
- Sethmar Transportation Inc.
- WEL Companies
Want more information?
- See IRTA Refrigerated Transportation Best Practices Guide
- Download our program flyer
- Request more information about the program