From legal issues to food storage questions, GCCA and its team of experts on the WFLO Scientific Advisory Council can help you with your cold chain questions through the GCCA Inquiry Service. Learn more about the WFLO Scientific Advisory Council.
Submit Your Inquiry
1. Post your inquiry in the GCCA Online Community
Get instant advice from a private, online community of over 4,000 cold chain professionals. All GCCA Members and their employees can access the GCCA Online Community. There are active forums for Construction & Engineering, Government Affairs, and Third Party Logistics. Post your inquiry now.
Post in the Online Community
2. Submit your inquiry online
If you’re not a member or unsure how to post in the GCCA Online Community, contact the GCCA Inquiry Service.
Recently Asked Inquiries
- Best Practices for Storing Mixed Meat Products
- What is the Cost to Freeze Chocolate Shavings?
- Can Acetaldehyde Be Stored With Food Products?
- What is the Proper Way to Document Trailer Numbers?
- What are the Best Methods For Storing Confections?
Browse the full archive of inquiries and responses in the GCCA Inquiry Service Archive. Access to previous inquiries is restricted to members of GCCA core partner organizations. Not a member? Find out how to join.