The Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) is hosting a Cold Chain Connection on Thursday, 17 August 2023 in Singapore. GCCA’s Cold Chain Connections are designed to bring together small groups of GCCA members and nonmembers to meet, network and discuss industry trends in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere.
GCCA is committed to building and strengthening the temperature-controlled supply chain around the world. As part of that mission, GCCA provides specialized cold chain advisory services to government agencies, organizations, and associations through its foundation, the Global Cold Chain Foundation (GCCF).
|GCCA Warehouse Member||€0|
|GCCA Transportation Member||€0|
|GCCA Associate/CEBA Member||Must be a sponsor to attend €n/a|
Information coming soon.
Thursday, 17 August 2023
3:30 PM-5:00 PM Welcome and Introductions, GCCA Update, Industry Trends Discussion
5:00 PM-6:00 PM Networking Reception
6:00 PM-8:00 PM Networking Dinner
GCCA’s Cold Chain Connections are open for sponsorship to GCCA associate members, construction members (CEBA) and all other non-logistics members. Sponsorship provides exclusive access to decision makers from temperature-controlled logistics companies attending as well as unique insights into industry trends and developments.
Benefits of sponsoring include :
- Logo recognition on event website and all event-related communications, including social media publications
- Brand exposure at event
- Direct access to a qualified audience of potential customers
- Unique insight into the trends and challenges pertaining to temperature-controlled logistics in the broader sense
- Ability to participate in roundtable discussions and meet with participating operators
- Receive list of participants
- Display banner at event
- Two registrations for the event
Cost of sponsorship is $5,000usd
Sponsorship is available for maximum 3 sponsors and confirmed on a first-come first-served basis. Sponsorship is available to GCCA members only. Interested to join? Contact James Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.