Nor-Am Cold Storage is currently searching for a Sales and Business Development professional based in our Saint Joseph, MO location. Nor-Am is a family operated refrigerated warehouse company, we pride ourselves on treating our employees like family and our customers like partners. We do what we say we’re going to do. If this sounds like the place for you, read below, check us out at www.nor-am.com and confidentially submit your resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain strong, lasting customer relationships.
- Manage the entire sales cycle for assigned and new clients, including executing contracts and renewals.
- Work with the VP of Operations and General Managers as needed to develop rates.
- Partner with local operations teams to implement new accounts, including reviewing initial invoices prior to sending to customer, to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain a full working knowledge of the company’s storage and packaging capabilities and all offered ancillary services.
- Collaborate with VP of Operations and CEO in analyzing and pursuing all new development opportunities.
- Participate in community and industry events as a representative of Nor-Am Cold Storage.
- Position will require approximately 40% travel. You will have the ability to schedule the majority of your travel to your preference to maintain your work/life balance. There occasionally will be some inflexible events and meetings that are required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5-7 years of experience in refrigerated warehousing, food processing or production operations.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience in a Business to Business environment.
- Must have a valid state issue driver’s license